Saturday 14 March 2015, 11:00-12:30 (note shortened time)
519 Church St., Meeting Room 304
Proposed by: Richard Dowsett
- What does tolerance look like to you?
- Is Canada too tolerant for its own good?
- Should we tolerate intolerant people?
- Is it possible that in Canada, in order to honour somebody else's tradition, one has to (even partly) dishonour one's own?
- At what point does tolerance become dysfuntional? How far can we tolerate tolerance?
- Why bother talking about tolerance?
This meeting will be shortened so that participants can get to OISE by 1:30, with a short lunch break, in time for Catherine Dunphy's talk about the Clergy Project.