1. What do religious groups offer their members, even to those who have a weak or no belief in their God?
2. What are the options for people who find themselves as non-believers but still want their religion's benefits in an environment outside a religion?
3. Who is HAT (or The HAT Forum) for? Established Humanists? New Humanists? Those who are questing for a new life Philosophy? The 'Nons'? Can HAT satisfy all of these groups differing needs?
4. If HAT decides that membership should increase, what groups would be the most fruitful to appeal to? How would this change how we do things?
5. Has HAT (or The HAT Forum) made decisions that indicate that it wants to remain a small group? Is there an 'optimum number' of members?